Saturday, May 12, 2012

Blogathon Day 12- Success

Today my brother graduated from college. He received a bachelors degree in biology from WSU:Vancouver. He is the first child to graduate from college out of five. He is the third born.

I am right after him, so i have always been compared to him all my life. He got straight A's in high school, so i was expected to get straight A's. This didn't happen with any other siblings. I graduated high school with a 3.9 GPA, yet my parents don't expect the same from my little brother like they did with me after my older brother who graduated with a 4.0. In college he received Cum Laude, which is a GPA of 3.5-3.69.

My brother is also my manager at subway so I'm compared to him there too. He is an incredibly hard worker, and always has been. He started working when he was 14 with his own yard work business and then started working at subway when he was in high school, now he's 22 and a college graduate. But not done yet. He leaves for Med School in August.

My brother is my inspiration. He is the hardest most dedicated person i know, besides my parents. He is the reason i am so motivated to do good in school, and be a good worker. My brother is my role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment